Focus on Sustainability
It’s never too early for partnerships to focus on sustainability and lasting change. Your leaders can transform the way community partners work together through multiple strategies.
- Develop long-term financial capacity so that programs continue after seed funding has run out.
- Communicate your program's goals and successes to create and maintain a base of support.
- Establish systems of interagency coordination so that change is institutionalized.
- Look for opportunities to integrate systems, especially those that deliver services.
- Obtain buy-in from key constituents, including community members, local politicians, school and community leaders, and funders.